David MaddenVP of Operations
“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” – John Maxwell
- Responsible for eight startup operations, the largest being a 4 million SF retail operation and the most demanding being simultaneous start ups for two Michelin sites.
- Extensive experience in starting and managing large scale returns center operations for global retail and consumer goods companies.
- Managed most delivery and quality systems: JIT, Kan Ban, 8D, FEMA, Six Sigma, ISO, QMS, Change Control, and WPI.
- During time as Operations Manager for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Distribution Division, lead freight movement project that increased overall productivity by 15%.
- Served on multiple boards and committees, including: South Carolina’s Maritime Association, South Carolina World Trade Center Council, Charleston’s Council of Logistics Management Roundtable, and Warehouse Educational Research Council.