Janis McLeesVP of Asset Management
“I can do all things through him who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13
- Over 30 years of industry experience and expertise in property management, project management, vendor management, and customer service. Currently overseeing Sunland’s vendor program, risk management and insurance coverage, building safety and compliance, MHE acquisitions and Maintenance Department.
- Lean Leader certified and expertise in leading cost saving improvement projects such as $150,000 annual savings in tax credits, $95,000 annual savings through restructuring of MHE assets.
- Served as project manager for the building of multiple large build to suit contract warehouses for hazmat, food grade, and OTC products.
- Originally joined Sunland in 1985 as Administrative Assistant to the founder / first CEO and grew to become VP of Asset Management and active member of Sunland’s Safety Committee and Quality and Innovations Council.
- An active member of her church; enjoys camping and cheering for the Clemson Tigers with her family.